All AIFMs managing or marketing an AIF into the European Union have to file some form of Annex IV report to their Regulator or National Competent Authority (NCA).
These reporting obligations include details on the investment strategies and instruments traded, their geographical and sector investment focus, the markets in which the AIFM trades, the diversification of the AIF’s portfolio and its principal exposures and concentrations.
AIFMS are required to submit the Annex IV report on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis depending upon the AIF investment strategy, fund size and leverage.
We have partnered with Arkk Solutions an industry leading provider of financial reporting solutions to develop a robust and secure cloud-based solution designed to minimise the administrative burden of Annex IV reporting. Benefits of this approach include:
- The use of Excel templates to ensure full data control
- Secure cloud-based platform providing 24/7 on-line access
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- No requirement for software installation and or external systems integration
- Data sourcing – linking templates to your existing Excel workbooks
- The option for full systems integration if required
- Automated validation and data consistency checks
- Phone and email technical support from a proven and experienced team.