Elian’s depositary service delivers industry-leading expertise. This functionally separate service is available as either a stand-alone solution or in conjunction with our highly experienced fund administration business.
Providing a full range of functions for noncustody asset classes, our Depositary Service includes:
- Safekeeping of non-custody assets
- Asset ownership verification
- Cash flow monitoring
- Capital transaction monitoring
- Operational oversight of the AIF to ensure that transactions and valuations are performed in accordance with its principal documents, applicable laws and the AIFMD
- Sub-custody service for custody assets and financial instruments
As well as to UK AIFMs, our Depositary Services are also available to non-EU fund managers who are required to have depositary arrangements in place in order to market in certain EU jurisdictions, including Germany and Denmark.
We are authorised to provide Depositary Services in both the UK and Luxembourg. We will expanding our service offering to include Jersey and Guernsey later in 2015.