Our client is a leading independent infrastructure developer and fund manager, which principally invests within the UK core PPP/PFI infrastructure market. We have been appointed to provide secretarial, administration, directorship and compliance services to all six of the client’s regulated general partner (GP) companies in Guernsey. These GPs have overseen nearly £1 billion of investments in student accommodation, schools, street lighting, waste, energy efficiency and healthcare.
We provide administration services to a structure which holds infrastructure investments typically held in healthcare and hospitals. We also provide financing on behalf of Lend Lease Real Estate Investments.
We provide directors to a number of SPVs, which have raised Sharia compliant funding in order to acquire and own, on a long term basis, regional telecoms buildings, student accommodation and a data centre.
Student accommodation investments
We administer a number of property holding structures for both UK and US fund managers that have indirectly acquired the following:
- A 110 bed purpose built student accommodation scheme, centrally located near Durham University and operated by CRM
- A 219 bed recently completed purpose built student accommodation scheme adjacent to the Exeter University main campus
- A 370 bed purpose built student accommodation scheme in Islington, North London – recently refurbished and provides high quality but affordable accommodation
- A 414 bed student village set in eight acres of parkland in Sheffield, operated by CRM
- A 492 bed premium private student accommodation scheme let directly to students. The Jersey company was acquired by Blackrock UK Property Fund last year in a deal worth £40 million.