Our experienced Corporate Services team has the technical knowledge, capacity and network to provide corporate administration services to the mining and natural resource sector.
We have a proven track record and established history, working with many of the major listed international mining and natural resources companies, including several which are pre-IPO or privately owned.
We establish and administer all forms of onshore and offshore vehicles and our clients typically engage us in respect of asset holding structures, cross-border transactions, debt and equity listings, mergers and acquisitions, migrations, restructurings, re-financings, reorganisations, joint ventures and disposals.
Our services include:
- Structuring and implementation
- Registered office, with the retention of books and records
- Physical custodian services
- Opening and controlling offshore bank accounts
- Qualified and experienced independent directors
- Arranging and co-ordinating board meetings in the respective jurisdictions and taking of minutes
- Trustee and nominee shareholder services
- Escrow services
- Accounting and reporting of financial records in accordance with the required accounting standard
Due to our global reach and professionally qualified global team, clients can talk to us in the time zone that is convenient for them and be assured that consistent good governance and best practice will be delivered across multiple jurisdictions and time zones.