Hong Kong Investment Funds Association – 8th Annual ConferenceNovember 3, 2014
With the theme “Innovation”, this year’s conference will have a list of distinguished speakers/panelists from the authorities and the industry to share insights on what does innovation mean for the fund management industry. We will explore the implications to the value chain – from product development to middle and back office; from sales and marketing to client relationship management. We will look at how managers have been revamping the business models to navigate all the changes; and how they can work more closely with the stakeholder groups to effectively leverage on these opportunities.
Event highlights include:
– How to further foster the development of the Hong Kong fund management industry?
– Financial innovation – implications on the regulatory front
– Innovation in distribution – will there be disruption?
– Regional cooperation, including the various fund passport initiatives
– Product innovation – how to balance risk management and growth?
– Leveraging operational innovation to deal with business issues
– The future pension development in Hong Kong
Cecilia Cheung will be attending the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association – 8th Annual Conference on the 3rd. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and one of your colleagues, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to arrange a meeting, or visit us at the event.
T: +852 3656 6062