Elian in Dublin
Elian Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited provides high-quality management and administration of Irish special purpose vehicles involved in capital markets transactions. Our team of administrators has extensive experience and understanding of CP conduits, MTN programmes, SIVs, CDOs and other securitisation structures. Management and control is provided by highly skilled and well-regarded Irish resident directors.
- Provision of registered office, share trustee, nominee and company secretary
- Irish resident directors
- Coordination of board and shareholder meetings and preparation of minutes
- Review of circulation and approval of investment/portfolio reports and liaison with relevant parties following such review
- Preparation of financial statements and circulation to relevant parties
- Review and approval of financial statements prepared by third parties
- Companies’ Registration Office and Irish Revenue registration
- Retention and maintenance of statutory books and records (including filing of annual returns and assisting auditors and agents with regard to tax compliance)
Ireland is a jurisdiction of choice for the establishment of a wide variety of securitisation structures. Being both tax efficient and a part of the EU, Ireland is an important market for major European financial institutions. It is also an increasingly attractive location for large corporates based outside of the EU.
1-2 Victoria Buildings
T +353 1 775 2600
F +353 1 775 2601
As a regulated corporate services provider managing in excess of 100 structured finance transactions, SFM Dublin is a key member of SFM Europe.
Over the last number of years Ireland has become a jurisdiction of choice for the establishment of special purpose vehicles (SPVs) for structured finance deals. With an extensive double tax treaty network, Ireland emerged as a preferred location for a wide variety of such deals, including securitisations, repackagings, asset-backed commercial paper programmes and a broad range of other receivables financing and leasing transactions. Additionally, the use of Irish SPVs with Qualifying Investor Funds continues to prove popular with investors. More recently, with continued investment in distressed assets, the use of Irish structures for purchasing and financing purposes has increased in popularity. SFM Dublin’s experience of these funding mechanisms and asset classes enables the team to work closely with its clients to offer a knowledgeable and professional service from incorporation to liquidation. With particular expertise in banking, financial services and CP conduit administration, the team in Dublin is well placed to provide its clients with a helpful and reliable service offering.
Structured Finance Management (Ireland) Limited
1-2 Victoria Buildings
T: +353 1 697 5350