Jersey, Administrator, Central Services UnitNovember 29, 2016
Our Mission is to deliver value by creating new and higher standards of excellence. We may not be the biggest player in the market, but we will become the most respected. And we will do this by building on our success and then raising the industry bar in excellence of technical skills, of customer service and of overall understanding and responsiveness.
The Group Services Central Services Unit (CSU) provides operational and technical support to the service line teams across all jurisdictions in respect of a wide range of areas to include; the Client Accounting and Treasury functions; the business as usual (BAU) requirements of the business – Dynamics NavOne, Internet Banking, Authorised Signatory Lists, Elian Staff Client Due Diligence, the submission of various periodic returns, questionnaires and surveys – ISEs, Global Tax Return etc. and oversight of the Panel Directors, and Consultants.
The CSU are also responsible for participating in identified group/team specific projects and the provision of MI to management and the various boards.
Elian - Central Services Unit
Entitled / Entitled for work
• Collaborate with your team to provide operational support to our client facing teams, to include providing advice in respect of our internal processes
• Support the business with regards to the internal systems in place, specifically in respect of the maintenance of NavOne and the Treasury functionality
• Pro-actively assist with various BAU tasks to include Dynamics NavOne support, the authorised signatory lists, the internet banking platforms and CDD monitoring
• Support the business with regards to the filing of various regulatory submissions and returns and the payment of fees
• Communicate openly and honestly with the business and other Elian operations team on a regular basis
People & Team
• Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
• Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
• Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team members and clients
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Elian to achieve success
• Adapt a dynamic approach to all other admin tasks. i.e. maintaining the Intranet, projects, MI, policies & procedures
• Pro-actively support the business in respect of the Treasury back office function
Skills & Expertise
• Internet banking and/or other operational team experience preferable but not essential
• Be able to deal with tasks independently & use own initiative
• Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
• Be pro active and forward thinking