Elian’s Graduate Scheme
We believe that growing our own talent is an essential part of our business.
We offer talented graduates the chance to kickstart their career within the trust and fund industry with a bespoke two year training and development programme.
With the Elian Graduate Scheme you can expect to:
- A bespoke six week induction programme
- Embark on professional qualifications such as ICSA, STEP
- Four assignments in different services lines, rotating every six months
- Additional business projects working with group services teams, plus project management training
- Access to more challenging technical client work & shadowing Directors
- Regular meetings with the Executive team to discuss the business objectives
- Automatic promotion to Administrator after one year, providing all objectives are met and performance is strong
- Regular feedback against SMART objectives by an induction coach with support from HR
- Management and Leadership training (year two)
- Become a mentor to year 1 Graduates (year two)
- Plus other exciting opportunities
You can also benefit from:
- A generous salary and benefits package
- Exciting sports & social events
- Charity fund raising
If you think you have what it takes to join the Elian Graduate Scheme, please send your CV to Life@elian.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
ELIAN GRADUATES : What is the Elian Graduate Scheme?
ELIAN GRADUATES : Life at Elian News