Our heritage of service excellence is only surpassed by our commitment to continual improvement – underpinned by our independent client satisfaction programme.
We set this up to ensure every client receives the very highest levels of service and to help us anticipate and adapt to evolving client requirements.
We ensure that our outstanding client service standards are not just implemented across the entire firm, but also supported by continuous training and testing.
Feedback from our satisfaction programme confirms that:
• 97% of our clients are satisfied with the service they receive from us
• 93% of our clients would re-instruct us and
• 97% of our clients would recommend us to a colleague
At Elian we pride ourselves at providing excellent customer service however if there are occasions where you may not be satisfied with the level of service you received. We take complaints very seriously and aim to resolve all complaints in a timely manner. So if you are not pleased with the level of service you have received please could you bring it to our attention so that we can investigate it further.
- To bring a complaint to our attention please either contact us directly via telephone, writing, email or by person.
- Elian aims to resolve all complaints promptly so once a complaint is received it will be investigated with view of providing you with a written response of the outcome within three working days. There may however be instances where the nature of the complaint may mean more time is required to complete the investigation. In instances such as this, Elian will send you a written letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint and when you can expect a full response.
- Once the investigation has been completed Elian will send a written letter detailing the outcome of the investigation, and if applicable, steps that will be taken to ensure similar problems do not occur in future.
Complaints relating to services provided by Elian in Jersey and Guernsey
While every effort will be made to resolve your concerns we understand that there may be times were you may not be fully satisfied with the outcome of the complaint. In this instance, you will have an opportunity to refer the complaint to the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO) for further investigation.
It is important to note that not all complaints are covered by CIFO.
For more information on this, please contact CIFO at:
Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO)
P O Box 114
Jersey, Channel Islands
Jersey local phone: 01534 748610
Guernsey local phone: 01481 722218
International phone: +44 1534 748610